Terms & Conditions of Use
The National Post UK (c), is owned by IEG Global & National Media Group. Registered address: National Media Group . office 40 Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor, London WC1A 2SE ¦ Both registered in England and Wales .
Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to this website, you may download a single copy of the material on this website on a single computer for your own private viewing/listening purposes only. Single copies of pages from this website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of this website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the website. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on this website are reserved to the Camden Monthly, IEG Global and National Media Group. The website might recieve unsolicited material or images from contributors or readers which might be published. If you are copyright holder and if any copyrights have been breached. You will need to contact us by e-mailing : email@example.com and our policy is to take down the content within 4 days and this remedies the breach.
You agree not to use this website:
* to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website except where expressly permitted on the website;
* to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from this website to any third party except where expressly permitted on this website;
* in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
* to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
* to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
* in any way that might infringe third party rights or that might bring Urban Music Awards, IEG Global or any of its subsidiaries into disrepute.
If you send any text, images, audio or other content to this website you accept that the files sent, and all rights therein, become the sole property of The National Post UK and that we shall have the right to use that content in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and we shall have the right to make it available to the public on this website and otherwise. All material must comply with the rules on User Content Pages, set out below. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
Information and availability.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the National Post editorial team, IEG Global , National Media Group or any of their brands. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them.
Linking to our website
We welcome ‘hot links’ to the Home Page of our website, but not ‘deep linking’ by which we mean that you may not include a link to any page of our website that is not the Home Page. Neither may you display the contents of our website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to license our material, please contact us.
Links to other websites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the website.
On certain parts of this website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
Removal of content
We, and others that we designate, shall have the right at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the forums or the website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on this website please let us know by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
Competition terms and conditions
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules imposed by us (or selected third parties) and each such offer may be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
1. Promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 and over. As, the website is also accessible for our International audience via thenationalpost.co.uk . Promotions will also be accessible to International readers from 18 and over.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. Camden Monthly, IEG Global and National Post reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
5. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
7. It is assumed that by entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
8. Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
9. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
10. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on this website at any time.
11. The website Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.
Variation of these Terms & Conditions of Use
Chelsea Monthly reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way.
These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
A. Within these terms and conditions, any use of “We”, “Us” and “Our” means Camden Monthly.
B. You agree you are only entitled to use the Service for lawful purposes, for your own personal, private use and will not use the Service in breach of our or any third parties’ intellectual property rights in the Service.
C. You recognise that the Service may, from time to time, be adversely affected by events outside our control. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the uninterrupted and timely supply of the Service and will take all reasonable steps at our expense to correct any error, omission or mistake, but will not be liable for any error, delay, or failure in transmission of the Service.
D. From time to time we may be required to amend these terms and conditions and reserve such right. By continuing to use the Service you will be deemed to have accepted the varied terms and conditions, which will be posted here. We reserve the right to cancel, modify or supersede the Service if, in our sole discretion, the Service is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions
E. You agree that your personal data supplied when voting for the nominees may be used by Us to monitor the use of the Service and from time to for marketing purposes, newsletters or to evaluate areas where we can improve the Service for customers. All personal data submitted by the subscriber is submitted voluntarily.
F. We reserve the right to disclose information about you to applicable regulatory or government bodies where We are required by law to disclose this information.
G. If we believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions we reserve the right to immediately and without notice withdraw or bar the services.
The Use Of ‘Cookies’
In order to enable us to provide you with a personalised browsing experience, this site uses ‘cookie’ information collection technology. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer when you enter a website. Cookies are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, and they can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as identifying your computer’s previous visits to this website, and to ascertain the most popular features of this website.
Please be aware that if you do disable cookies, certain services on this website may not be available to you and your enjoyment of this website may be impaired.
Links and Third Party Advertising