1) Can you give us an insight into what inspired you to become a photographer?
At first, I have taken photographs of everyday moments and small happenings in life, with my phone camera. Pictures of streets, landscapes, and people, anything that grabbed my attention. After experiencing Lightroom and Photoshop, my curiosity became unstoppable and I really enjoyed discovering this whole new level of photography.
In a short time, it became clear to me that I have finally found my passion. I knew it wouldn’t be easy, so to delve into it, I watched many tutorials/courses, borrowed my friend’s camera (which he gave me as a gift after seeing the first pictures I took), and started practicing on my girlfriend (my only model at the time) I immediately felt that portraits were my thing and started to take myself seriously. From the great feedbacks of friends and family, my confidence grew and soon I bought my own camera. The idea of the name ‘walkinspotlight’ was inspired by my favorite performer’s song ‘Spotlight’.
My goal is to show beauty, grace, strength, and emotions in people I take pictures of. I also like to give courage to those who don’t believing in themselves. You are all creative and great, whatever you like, don’t be afraid of failure, failure only makes you stronger.
2) They say to be a very good photographer, you have to have a keen eye, which means you should be able to see a situation that nobody else can see. So, can you tell us about the best photo you clicked or covered?
My favourite shots are when you can visualize a story from the emotions. These moments are priceless, and the best part of the photography.
3) A photographer likes to travel and capture loads of good pictures. Can you tell us your top five countries which you would want to visit and take pictures of after this year of a pandemic?
I would definitely visit Iceland, New York, Lake Louise in Canada, Hawaii, and Bali.
4) You covered the National Reality TV Awards UK in London. Can you let us know how that experience was for you?
It was an absolute pleasure to take pictures on the awards, meeting with new faces, and also a great challenge to capture the best moments of people’s emotions.
5) For future customers who would like to engage you as their photographer for different events, what will be the best way to get in touch with you?